Spring in the Air
- Went to Michael’s so Mom could check out embroidery stuff. That is one amazing store. BabyT enjoyed all the sights and sounds.
- Shopping at the mall was fun. We definitely need to come back for a long visit to BareMinerals.
- Dinner was Mom’s treat. For getting a First Class in her MBA. Congratulations!!!! Hip Hip Hurray!
- Loved the Thai Green Vegetable Gravy.
- I made Kadhai Paneer from a food blog recipe. Not bad for a tentative first attempt.
- BabyT can now identify the moon and point to the sky. She also know what and where our noses are!
- The weather was amazing yesterday. Despite being severely overcast and gloomy, we did not need sweaters at all. Yayyy! Spring is truly here.