It seems like I my days/weeks nowadays are stuck in a Lego challenge!
Here’s what I do in this unsurprising but life-imposed challenge:
- Build novel items from Legos- no repeats allowed
- Keep track of Legos, Duplo sets, Mega Blocks and so on.
- Constantly keep the family uninjured from aforementioned Legos
- Attempt but not successfully to keep myself from stepping on said pieces
- Think of ways to incorporate lessons while playing Legos since we seem to be playing most of the time with them
- Guess correctly what T’s creation is or state an even more appealing answer
- Get creative on playdates to prevent fights over who gets what blocks
- Supply fascinating examples/ models of what you can build with the blocks each kid has!
- Try to stop Legos from taking over the house! (moderate success!!! Yay!!)
Wish me luck folks and share your tips to help me win this Challenge!
This Monday, I’d like to start Mute Monday’s: where I post just a picture with a caption.
Here’s today’s post: