Sun and Fun!
Reality? Ha ha ! Looks are so deceptive!
- 3 degrees Celsius outside our warmed up car.
- Sunny outside but a tantrum inside ! Not only is my angel upset that half her goldfish crackers fell down during snacktime but also that I did not talk to her at a red light. (Never mind that I was concentrating on the construction work near the signal and that the goldfish accident was her fault)
- It’s only only 1pm. But sunset is only about 4 hours away. Definitely more bleak than it looks.
- Aunt Flo is killing me.
Oh well, life is like that. I did turn it around by
- Asking T if she wanted to do a puzzle before lunch or after. She chose after.
- Since we were having dosas for lunch, I allowed T to choose what shape of Dosa she wanted: she got a nice Spider-dosa and one Xmas-tree-dosa.
- Pretending we are lions basking in the sun and napping. While this was after about three hours, T did sleep. I too got about 15mins of downtime.
- We did stop in our parking lot to admire the trees and colors for a while minute.
This post was Part of 52 weeks of Avantika. I shall post a picture and/or Quote like the heroine of my book Avantika. But unlike the principal character of my book shall post every Saturday for a year instead of daily.