Due to a recent bereavement, I did not have the heart for 52 weeks. But with New Year comes fresh enthusiasm and renewed hope.
Here’s to 52 weeks, of blogging, of following my book’s heroine, of writing and giving a positive spin to the not so amusing aspects of everyday life and challenges.
Happy New Year!
Sun and Fun!
Reality? Ha ha ! Looks are so deceptive!
- 3 degrees Celsius outside our warmed up car.
- Sunny outside but a tantrum inside ! Not only is my angel upset that half her goldfish crackers fell down during snacktime but also that I did not talk to her at a red light. (Never mind that I was concentrating on the construction work near the signal and that the goldfish accident was her fault)
- It’s only only 1pm. But sunset is only about 4 hours away. Definitely more bleak than it looks.
- Aunt Flo is killing me.
Oh well, life is like that. I did turn it around by
- Asking T if she wanted to do a puzzle before lunch or after. She chose after.
- Since we were having dosas for lunch, I allowed T to choose what shape of Dosa she wanted: she got a nice Spider-dosa and one Xmas-tree-dosa.
- Pretending we are lions basking in the sun and napping. While this was after about three hours, T did sleep. I too got about 15mins of downtime.
- We did stop in our parking lot to admire the trees and colors for a while minute.
This post was Part of 52 weeks of Avantika. I shall post a picture and/or Quote like the heroine of my book Avantika. But unlike the principal character of my book shall post every Saturday for a year instead of daily.