I last wrote about Spare Moments here. This week I am adding my current activities in those spare moments. Like everyone knows, a few minutes here and there can add up to quite a bit. If used judiciously, they can be directed to completing small tasks of large projects.
So, below is my list of spare moment activities:
- Read ‘To Sell is Human’
- Peruse Twitter
- Complete reading articles from Entrepreneur, Inc., Forbes, HBR that I have saved on my reading list.
- Squats and stretches (not too often though)
- Complete any super short task on my to-do list (if any)
- Clear a corner or surface (plentiful of mess in our bustling home☺)
- Answer a survey for charity on surveymonkey.com
Beginning July, I shall also be working on a novel draft as a Camp NaNoWriMo participant. Hooray!
So, what are you spending your spare time on? Have a great week ahead!