This week’s post is all about the stuff coming in the week ahead that I am excited about. As usual, here is my list:
- Spring Break: no school. No mad rushed mornings or prodding the preschooler to hurry up (aka partner with me in my hasty bloopers)
- Packing: we will be shifting apartments soon. These vacation days mean I can focus on packing a lot of items.
- Decluttering: Shifting means packing. The first step to that is taking inventory. What better time to declutter for once and for all? I am looking forward to getting rid of old, useless, broken, unwanted , forgotten items.
- Birthday: Hubs celebrates his birthday next week. While we shall keep it simple and low key, this is definitely an event to get excited about.
- Crafts and Creativity: Holidays are synonymous with arts and crafts for T and me. With decluttering will emerge many waste items that can be turned into cute crafts. Hurrah!
So, what are you looking forward to, with the onset of spring?
Enjoy the weekend! Adieu!