It seems like I my days/weeks nowadays are stuck in a Lego challenge!
Here’s what I do in this unsurprising but life-imposed challenge:
- Build novel items from Legos- no repeats allowed
- Keep track of Legos, Duplo sets, Mega Blocks and so on.
- Constantly keep the family uninjured from aforementioned Legos
- Attempt but not successfully to keep myself from stepping on said pieces
- Think of ways to incorporate lessons while playing Legos since we seem to be playing most of the time with them
- Guess correctly what T’s creation is or state an even more appealing answer
- Get creative on playdates to prevent fights over who gets what blocks
- Supply fascinating examples/ models of what you can build with the blocks each kid has!
- Try to stop Legos from taking over the house! (moderate success!!! Yay!!)
Wish me luck folks and share your tips to help me win this Challenge!