At the beginning of the year, I had written about Sugar Jar– which lists my methods to capture memories.
In this post, I list another method- the Time Sheet. Ever since I started logging my time and relaxing with the insights and accountability, (lessons listed here), I have started feeling great about how much time I actually spend with T. And it occurred to me, with the addition of comments, these can actually serve as splendid reminders of all the fun things we did!
A great advantage is that, my Sugar jar where I slip little notes about fun memories are not always filled in immediately following our adventures. So, this can serve as a handy reference too! I shall be adding samples next week, for accountability!
Speaking of accountability, I missed filling my timesheet for two weeks now! 😦
What with T being ill and Hubs and visits from friends, there simply was no time. But, since I know our regular schedule, it seemed like I knew how my day would progress with almost 90% accuracy! Hurrah! Plus, the last two days, I napped with T after taking my medicine; so I’d say that was a good bonus!
With that, I turn over the question to you: how do you capture memories? Leave me your tips and techniques in the comments below; I would love to read them!
Goodreads Reading Challenge Badge
Yup- I did it!! Challenge completed!
This means celebration! And the end of this extremely short post! 🤓
Enjoy the weekend ahead! Adieu!
With more than a month to go, this blogger is happy to report that I am well ahead in the GoodReads challenge I had enlisted for in January. My target was twelve books, way below my capacity but challenging, considering my work and travel. But, am happy to report that I am ahead on this one!! Yay!! Just one book and more than a month left to complete it in! Yippee!!!
All eager to ensure that the rest of the resolutions also get completed!! Have a blast this weekend! Take care!
This week’s post is an update on the challenges/ resolutions I have completed:
- #Challenge2016: Over at the awesome micro-volunteering site, HelpFromHome, I had enlisted for the challenge of doing volunteering activities for 2016 seconds. That is about 34 minutes. Well, I did it and more. So, time to celebrate!
- As far as offering T healthy food items goes, moderate success there. We have been hitting our weekly food requirements most often. Our major setback came with trip to India. But seeing how she rocked jet lag, culture shock, adjustment to all the people, sounds,food and weather and the melee of weddings and functions, I know I have to let it slide.
- My working out also took a hit in India. And the festive season of last month also made a dent. But, overall three times a week has been achieved. (With great difficulty, but totally done!)
- Food logging went on and off, but with mindful eating- my weight has improved. And the workouts did help! fingers crossed for the rest of the year!
- Blogging- I missed eight posts- five of which were during my India trip. No surprises there- when you have a messing to arrange and spearhead with your in-laws; blogging has to take the backseat! No excuses for the remaining three! 😦
But the year is far from over. Still eight weeks to go and keep up the good streak up!
GO Cubs GO! (Sorry! Can’t resist the infectious enthusiasm of Cubs Fans!)