This week I cleared my Accessories. I keep them in a hanging multi-pocket accessory display gifted by my SIL for my first Christams in Chicago! A more thoughtful gift I could not have asked for. Unfortunately, with my weakness for danglers and cute rings, the shelf was a clutter nightmare.
So, this week, I ruthlessly I love cleared everything. My steps, painful though they were went something as below:
- Broken- Trash
- Studs- Trash ( I like danglers)
- Unworn in the last one year- Trash
- Missing screws or a pair (earrings) Trash
- Too huge or sharp – Trash
- Mismatched with all outfits; belongs to outfit that is in repair or no longer fits- Trash
With my necklaces, I trashed most since I seldom wear any. I did keep a couple for T to dress up her dolls though.
It did take me great deal of determination to keep from saving everything; but I am happy to report that I was able to clear all my accessories! Wahoo!