It seems that this month is full of challenges- big and small, accidental and self-inflicted. A run-down in my favorite form of posting- a list:
My current challenges are:
- to complete 2016 seconds of micro-volunteering. A quarter of the year passed almost a month back and I am yet to come even close to the end. Sigh!
- finishing 10K words for CampNaNoWriMo. 10K is a self-imposed deadline but am on only halfway there! Yikes!
- learning to drive. My instructor has told me that I shall pass if I keep focussed. I do admit, driving in US is way easier than India. But I have not driven regularly anywhere, thanks to amazing and cheap public transport. So, I do have loads of self-doubts.
- finishing a coding project I started at the beginning of the month. I simply have not been able to get a large enough chunk of time to sit and code.
- exercising properly thrice a week. This week has been so bad I only could do two minute stretched several times a day. I have cut myself some slack though and comforted myself with trudging up an down staircases with the happy toddler. (she loves staircases)
- Finishing the book I started to read- ‘Game Changers in Education’. I did finish reading Bozi Dar’s Promoted.
Well, lots to do, lots to achieve. Have a successful weekend folks!