Disney and Princess Fever is on!
Yup, ToddlerT is on a princess and Disney binge! Not TV viewing but in making me draw sketches, her clothes, her shoes, the songs she sings even her Kinder eggs! Yup, we have joined the Disney bandwagon!
Thankfully, I don’t mind. I love that I now have a companion in all things Disney! Hubs maenwhile, is educated himself on the various characters, and trying to keep up with two ladies crazy about Disney! Ha ha!
Photo Time again! This is how my Little Helper assists me in everything! No wonder I get nothing done!
Packing with Little Helper- ToddlerT
It’s time for a little bit of nostalgia!
Bonus: Apparently looking at clips/ photos of your toddler while they were babies helps to dispel the frustrations of raising them! And we all know how toddlers are- angels one moment, devils the next!
So, here goes, one of my favorite pics of BabyT!
Introducing BabyT to Indian culture
(And no, that is NOT a wardrobe malfunction- that is actually her back, yup! Some of the silver lining of my nursing experiences!)
Excited about the start of November. Why?
- Daylight Saving ended. So, I got an extra hour to work with. Yayy!!!
- ToddlerT has adjusted like a pro to the change in time. This is her third time and she never seems affected by it at all. Thank the Lord!
- WordPress blogging course is beginning and I am excited to be part of it and work at making this blog better. Hurray!
- ToddlerT was a little unwell but Hubs helped out like a champ. I am now refreshed enough to brave the week ahead and ready for a not so well and slightly misbehaved, energetic toddler. [ToddlerT always throws frightful temper tantrums- not to be confused with regular misdemeanors – when she is under the weather. 😦 ]
- I am tracking expenses from October and the use of bank statements with receipts HAS made my life easier. I found tracking so overwhelming, I would quit in a couple of days. Relying on statements to keep track and using receipts only as additional info has taken the anxiety and stress from my mind.