Hello folks! What with the Thanksgiving weekend last week, I chose not to add the weekly update. I was having some quality time with the husband and toddler, so decided everyone else must be having fun as opposed to reading posts, right?
Anyway, here are the weekly updates as usual.
List three awesome things that happened this week.
- Long weekend that was spent relaxed in the unhurried company of family and friends.
- ToddlerT got an amazing coloring set as present from her Aunt. She loves it as do I.
- We finally trues the Chicago Deep dish Pizza and it was heavenly. We were unsure if we would be able to find a vegetarian version, but we did. How do I describe it? Extra cheesy, crispy and soft, delicious and delightful. Yumm!
As a token to the last skipped week, here are two more highlights.
- Hubby and i tried our hand at preparing Biryani and Butter Gobi Masala. It came out very good.
- I won the NaNoWriMo. My novel is far from finished but hey, I reached 50K. Woo-hoo!
Mention the one event or concept or person I felt strongly about.
For this week, I would like to share the ‘Let the Sunshine In’ song from Flintstones. Little Pebbles and BamBamm are singing this song if you watch the video. Amazingly profound lyrics that ring so true, the sight of two little kids belting away and a really melodious music make this an awesome video. I am trying to teach this to ToddlerT and hope that as she grows up she lives as per the lyrics of the song- cheerful, optimistic and hopeful.
Have a great weekend. Ta-ta